With GPU-Z 2.25.0, we’ve improved AMD Radeon “Navi” support even further, by making the clock-speed measurement more accurate, and displaying base, gaming, and boost clocks in the “Advanced” tab. A workaround is added for the AMD bug that causes fan-speeds to lock when idle fan-stop is engaged on custom-design “Navi” graphics cards; and a faulty “65535 RPM” fan-speed reading for “Navi.” A BSOD caused in QEMU/KVM machines by MSR register access has also been fixed. Grab it from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.25.0
The change-log follows.
- First tab now shows support status for Vulkan, DirectX Raytracing, OpenGL & DirectML
- Fixed bluescreen in QEMU/KVM virtual machine caused by MSR register access
- Improved clock speed reporting for AMD Navi
- Advanced tab now shows Base, Game and Boost clock on Navi
- Added workaround for stuck fan speeds when fan-stop is active on AMD
- Added workaround for 65535 RPM fan speed reported on Navi
- When BIOS upload is finished show “Finished”
- Added support for NVIDIA Quadro P2200, Quadro RTX 4000 Mobile, Quadro T1000 Mobile
- Added support for AMD Radeon Pro WX 3200, Barco MXRT 7600, 780E Graphics, HD 8330E
- Added support for Intel Ice Lake