TechPowerUp today released the latest version of GPU-Z, the popular graphics subsystem information, monitoring, and diagnostic utility. The new version 2.24.0 fixes a compatibility issue with Windows Vista in which the digital signature of the application’s kernel-mode driver would spring up an error. We’ve also taken the opportunity to do some touch-ups, such as adding the PCI vendor ID for Dataland, some typos in the Vulkan Advanced information page; and support for a handful GPUs that include NVIDIA GeForce 305M, Quadro P620, and the Intel HD Graphics iGPU inside the Xeon E3-1265L V2. Grab it from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.24.0
The change-log follows.
- Fixed digital signature error on startup on Windows Vista
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce 305M, Quadro P620
- Added support for Intel HD Graphics (Xeon E3-1265L V2)
- Fixed some typos in Advanced -> Vulkan
- Added Dataland PCI Vendor ID