Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare PC Open Beta
- Gears 5
- Borderlands 3.
Gaming Technology: Adds support for six new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Fortnite][CS:Go]: Eliminated cases of stutter when Ultra low latency mode was enabled. 
- [Forza Motorsport 6/7]: The game may crash during gameplay. 
- [World of Warcraft]: The game may flicker at the character-selection screen. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M]: The GPU clock speed on some notebooks is stuck at the base clock speed and does not boost. 
- [GeForce RTX 20 series][Forza Horizon 4][Gears of War 4][Gears 5]: Colored corruption may appear on some surfaces throughout the game. 
- [Firefox][G-SYNC]: When G-SYNC is enabled, flickering occurs with YouTube full-screen video playback on FireFox when hovering over the timeline. 
- [Control][DirectX 12][Pascal GPUs]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys when in-game software Ray Tracing is enabled.