Don Bradman Cricket 17 is now available for PC. The game brings awesome gameplay and also much optimized. But some minor technical issues are occurring on PC port such as Controller Disconnect during gameplay, game crashes in Career and Competition Mode and camera issues.
Don Bradman Cricket 17 PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (x64) or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 / AMD Athlon II X4 555
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA GeForce GT710 with Min 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller Required
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4200 / AMD Phenom II X4 970
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 270 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 with minimum 2GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 12
Don Bradman Cricket 2017 – Pre-Order Not available
Some users are experiencing this problem that the game isn’t available in their region yet. Try to reset the internet router/modem once, also restart your machine to fix this problem.
Don Bradman Cricket 17 – Controller Disconnected during Gameplay
It is much known issue that mostly 3rd party controllers are disconnecting or lost during gameplay, as for much they work fine in menu. The Xbox and PlayStation Controllers are working flawless but the rest controllers are having issues. There is an update out to fix this problem.
Continue to the next page!