This article will help you to fix the major and minors technical difficulties in BioShock 2 Remastered. The most users are reporting of DirectX Errors, Crashes, No Sound, Resolution Problem, how to change FOV etc. BioShock 2 provides players with the perfect blend of explosive first-person shooter combat and compelling award-winning storytelling. The halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and their own survival.
BioShock 2 Remastered PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+ 2.4Ghz or better, Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0Ghz Processor or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA 7800GT 256MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon X1900 256MB graphics card or better
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 11GB
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0C compliant sound card or onboard sound
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Dual Core 2.60Ghz, Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 Dual Core 2.13Ghz
- Memory: 3GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA 8800GT 512MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon HD4830 512MB graphics card or better
- Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection; software installations required including Microsoft Visual C++2008 Runtime Libraries, Microsoft DirectX.
BioShock 2 Remastered Configuration File Location
The config file can be found by navigating to %APPDATA%\BioshockHD\Bioshock2
BioShock 2 Remastered Save Data Files Location
The save data files can be located from Documents\BioshockHD\Bioshock2\SaveGames
BioShock 2 Remastered – How to Change FOV
To change Field of View (FOV) to your desire, just edit User.ini file in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Bioshock. Now find the entry F11= and replace it with F11=SetFOV 110 or whatever you want it set to. Press F11 in game. You can use the F12= to default FOV if you wish with F12=ResetFOV.
Continue to the next page!