A black screen noticed on RX 5700 series with automatic memory overclocking enabled in games with full-screen display settings, has also been fixed. The drivers also fix Radeon Chill settings not being in sync with game profiles changed in-game using Radeon Overlay. Radeon AntiLag slightly impacting performance in some games has also been fixed. Uninstalling RX 5700 drivers on Windows 7 machines resulting in a black-screen has also been fixed. ReLive recording not working correctly on Windows 7 with RX 5700 series has also been fixed. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.8.1 Beta
The change-log follows.
- Microsoft PlayReady 3.0: Supported on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Some system configurations may experience color corruption after install of Radeon Software when running Windows 10 May 2019 update. Issue is resolved in the latest Windows Update 18362.267 (KB4505903)
- Radeon Chill settings may not sync with game profile settings when changed in-game through Radeon Overlay
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience a black screen or flickering when applying auto overclocking memory with games or applications running in fullscreen
- Radeon AntiLag may slightly impact performance in select games
- Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows 7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
- Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows 7 system configurations.